Korean professional natural essential oil fragrance consultant course, if you like essential oils, learn how to make essential oil perfume! Suitable for friends who are purely interested or want to start a business in the field of fragrance. The advantage of the license course is that students can learn theoretical knowledge & practical operation, and it’s okay to start classes after getting the certificate.
– Make three bottles of 30ml perfume for review by the KDCA Association. After passing, the tutor will assist in applying for the certificate.
– After the training and obtaining the license, students can start classes. Later, they can assist in applying through Malaysian authorized units and issue certificates to their students.
Korea Design Craft Association
- KDCA textbook + additional exclusive handouts
- 30 bottles of 3ml KDCA Association Natural Essential Oil
- One bottle of 100ml perfume-grade alcohol (95%)
- Fragrance spare materials:
– Perfume bottle 30ml x 3 piece
Addition free course:
- Home Diffuser course at RM198
- Perfume Grade Ethanol 1000ml at RM200
* 50 more perfume recipes are available*